The days of relying on one option for straightening the teeth are over, thanks to Invisalign. Now, orthodontic patients have the opportunity to straighten their teeth comfortably, conveniently, and effectively. This is because Invisalign is a patented orthodontic treatment that uses Invisalign invisible aligners instead of traditional metal wires and brackets. Patients are able to straighten their teeth without being obvious about it, and also have it straightened more conveniently than before. Invisalign is designed to make tooth straightening a comfortable and easy process that transforms your smile beautifully. Here are the benefits of using Invisalign.
- Aesthetics – Invisalign makes use of plastic aligners that are completely transparent. Invisalign users say that they don’t feel self-conscious at all about the aligners on their teeth because they are difficult to detect. Most patients mention being delighted by the fact that friends and colleagues don’t have a clue that they’re under orthodontic treatment, yet notice the improvement in their smiles.
- Comfort – The removable, custom-made aligners are made of smooth plastic, which makes your aligners comfortable to wear. Invisalign aligners have rounded edges and won’t cause irritations on the soft tissues of your mouth. They also fit snugly, so speaking and smiling with your aligner are comfortable for you.
- Convenience – Invisalign aligners are removable so you can eat and brush your teeth normally. This also allows you to clean your aligners well and maintain them hygienically.
- Less Time in the Dentist’s Chair – Invisalign therapy involves the use of a series of aligners with each aligner to be worn in sequence. The set of aligners is, therefore, designed to work with one another to give you straight, beautiful teeth. Unlike traditional braces that require periodic adjustments, Invisalign aligners have been already predesigned to align your teeth sequentially. This greatly reduces the amount of time you spend on the dentist’s chair; thus, allowing you to maximize your time for other things.
- Effectiveness – Even if Invisalign uses clear, plastic aligners to align the teeth, it still follows tried and tested orthodontic standards. The treatment can effectively give you straight, picture-perfect teeth.
Invisalign Involves a Degree of Responsibility on Your Part
Invisalign offers many benefits that far outweigh traditional orthodontics. However, bear in mind that the treatment involves a degree of responsibility and discipline on your part for the treatment to work effectively and on schedule. Since the aligners are each designed to move your teeth in a certain way, it is essential to follow the treatment plan accordingly, take care of your aligners properly, and wear each aligner as instructed. Your dentist can show you how to care for your aligners and then inform you of the duration of time each aligner must be worn. With care and discipline, Invisalign can provide you with straight, beautiful teeth in no time.
Visit Moore Dentistry for Invisalign in Fishers, IN
Moore Dentistry is a licensed, experienced provider of Invisalign in Fishers, IN. Talk about this treatment with Dr. Moore, so you can see if Invisalign therapy is right for you. Call to schedule your Invisalign consultation at (317) 348-1354.